Do you think earth is the only planet that has life, humans, trees, and so on?

Why should we be the only planet that has life? It has to be life on other planets... right... whats your opinion. Also, when they say the fouth dimensions and higher are they talking about the other planets. Im confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• When they say about dimensions they are not talking about other planets. Fourth dimension is time and fifth is still unknown.
    And about life you question has no correct answer m afraid. The universe is so vast hence it's hard to believe that life only exists here... But also evolution of life i. e organic compounds from simpler Compounds like hydrogen and carbon is a highly unlikely phenomenon... Existence of life supporting conditions, formation of organic compounds then simpler cell and after that exponentially increase in complexity is also very hard to believe that it can happen.
    At the end of the answer I hope you can understand how lucky are we that we really exists.

What Guys Said 8

• NASA's Kepler missions has estimated 200 million planets like Earth in our Milkyway galaxy.

If you hold 1 grain of sand in the sky it would be covering 10,000 galaxies in the OBSERVABLE universe

So the real question is how many planets support life in our milkyway galaxy alone?;)

And before trees at 1 time Earth was covered in giant mushrooms

• If you are genuinely interested, please read up on the Drake equation. Leads to some interesting possibilities.

As for my opinion, I do not think we are alone in the universe.

• No I do not think earth is the only planet that has life... We've found amino acids in meteorites. We've also observe red other organic molecules on other planets in our own solar system. I'm sure life is common enough given the right distance from a star and the presence of liquid water on a celestial body.

• I'm just wondering if there's life in New Jersey...

• earth is probably the only planet with humans and trees since we named the stuff and it´s unlikely that the same stuff is anywhere. life though is very unlikely to be exclusive to this one planet.

• I think it is doubtful that we are the only one. Many many planets have the right conditions for our type of life

• I think earth will be the only planet that has life like us, but other planets might have weird plants or some sort of life.

• I dont believe we are.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I think of the billions of galaxies that contain billions of solar systems and all the planets contained in those and I think there is no waybthat earth is the only planet that contains life. And there is even theories about a multiverse - that is, our universe is only one of many.

• Okay, so no we're not the only planet with life. Here is a picture that kinda explains it : img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aZxbWVn_700b_v1.jpg

For the 4th dimension watch Interstellar it's cool and helps. But 3rd dimension is the dimension we live in.

• Nope, there's probably beings out there laughing at how pathetic we are