If your younger self could give advice to your older self what would it be? if your older self could give advice to your younger self what would itbe?

can you say me it

Most Helpful Guy

• Hold on to your self- this is going to hurt.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust people less

• Don't fret the small stuff because life goes by very fast! Appreciate the things you have and don't worry about the things you don't. Don't be concerned about what other people think about you. Most of all, don't worry because things will work out.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't let your first and only relationship be with that beautiful girl in your 9th grade Avid class who asked you to be with her. because she's gonna cheat on you and the relationship is only gonna last a month. Plus after you get cheated on you will never trust woman agin. Also make sure five years from your first realtionship that you don't decide to look for love because the girl you fall in love with is this girl you meet at work and you thought she would love you back. But instead she'll just tell you she has feelings for you and she keep you around as a back up and someone to talk to. because her relationship is terrible but she won't leave it. But she will end up being a great freind and motivator. She will really change your life and bring out the best in you. But just don't fall in love with her. And take more chances in life stop ignoring some of those girls who flirt with you and try to live life more. But my main thing is stay the fuck away from love I know u don't wanna come home and feel down for about seven mounths because your first love doesn't love you the way you love her. I mean you don't wanna sit in your room at night and break down to the fact that you can't be with her and she made it clear you have a chance with her but that's only if she leaves her boyfriend. But she won't soooo just stay the fuck away from love. And be a cold and heartless dog. Just fuck those girls who flirt with you all the time. And be unfaithful but always keep your trust issues remember to not trust anyone or rely on anyone. Always be the loner that you are. No friends no love. Because they only get in the way if your ambitions and you know how much you love to feed your ambitions. And don't wait until your 18 to not give a fuck because remember you and the peope you live with are all you got. It's fuck the rest of the world because it' a cold world and all you need is the ones who really care. And always accept your uniquness and try using some of your talents in life. Don't just be mutil talented and not use them. because you can really get paid for either one of your talents so do somthing with them. I don't know what but do somthing with your talents and always feed your hunger for knowlge because because a young black educated male can get far in life... that's pretty much the basic stuff of what I would tell the younger me. I got more but im tired of writing lol

• Younger self: look at you your stronger, you graduated, and you're way more worldly then me! Why do you feel like shit about yourself all the time? How could you have let some girls mess you up and make you do the things you've done to yourself. You're kind of letting me down.
    Older self: honestly, all the shitty things you feel right now, they aren't true, but the more you dwell on them they start to become true. Also, your friends going to introduce you to what seems like the sweetest girl ever, she's gonna be adorable, and your type entirely, but you only really like her cuz you see similarities to you know who... she will destroy you. Hey try talking to our old blonde friend, you'll find out that you too are a better pair then you think. Also don't be too afraid to have a little fun, you won't become some addict, your tougher then that.

• Never give up never stop believing in yourself and see what happens. Both ways.