How to get a part time fast food job on the side?

I really need extra money so I want a part time food service job. I already have a well respected full time job and I'm worried that when they do a background check they'll see that and pass me over because they think I don't really need the job. How can I get hired when I'm over employed and over educated?

Most Helpful Guy

• this seems to be possible with a reference or u can pretend that u have a family to take care off and u are not able to make in the money earned from that job.. present yourself needy

What Guys Said 4

• Don't work in fast food it's trash. people fuck with you all day and you have to bust your ass working for shit money. And you will smell like grease and potentially breakout.

• What other skills do you have or could develop that would let you do some freelancing? That will be better than trying to add in fast-food job, which isn't going to increase your professional skills at all.

• I just need quick money. I work during the day and I can't think of a professional job that has th night hours I'll need.

• Try applying. It's a great first step when trying to get a job.

• don't. just don't. rob a bank instead. it's easy. have some balls.

What Girls Said 2

• Just try your luck !
    You never know unless you try.
    Personally , I wouldn't care if someone was over qualified for a job. As long as they were a good worker (and their job history shows that) would be all that mattered.

• No I don't think they'll reject you for that... I guess you just have to show that you are truly interested in the position.