I start new job on Monday. ?

super nervous... do u feel nervous when u start new job.. i am shittign inmy pants.. :(

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Congrats. Of course, but that's because I have to meet new people. I get over it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• good luck! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey, all firsts are scary/hard. That's normal. :)

All you gotta do is get through that, then you'll naturally fit in. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
  • Then change your pants!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do. A new job is super stressful. But stress is a double edged sword. It can focus you and make you do well or makes your brain shut down. I just try to take a deep breath and focus and try my best. They know you are new and will make mistakes... just don't make too many because stress is getting to you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that feel. I just had to stop thinking about it. When the time has come, I faced and everything went well.

0|0
    0|0
  • good luck!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I always feel super nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am always nervous.
    I go in there like a scared cat, lol :)

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL.. thats how i am going to be... meow and licking my paws and fixing my hair

• I bet it feels the same, maybe a little better, as starting in a new school. Yes, I feel nervous starting out new.

0|0
    0|0
  • Congrats on your new job. I'm looking for a second job now too. It's normal to feel nervous but the nerves will soon go away

0|0
    0|0
  • We always get nervous when it's our first time. It'll get better for sure.

0|0
    0|0