How did your first day on the job go?

I'm nervous about starting my first job..

Most Helpful Girl

• I was nervous.
    But I liked it because it was my first job.
    I finally felt like an adult :)

It will be fine!!!
    Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• Long ago, but I remember clearly speaking with the HRM, being assigned to a service, sitting in front of the boss (a pretty female bitch, 10 years older than me) and hearing " I'm going on vacations Friday , you'll take over this service for a month then, thus you'll have to learn all of it."

• I remember mine was when I was your age four years ago. It was pretty frustrating considering that the guy I had to work under with spoke a different language that I couldn't speak freely.

But we got along in the end and he was a pretty swell guy. We agreed to each speak our own language because the both of us understood each other's language but couldn't speak in it.

• First days anywhere are nervewracking - Just go in there be yourself and be friendly - They will look after you - Everybody had a first day once - In a couple of days you will have made some friends and you will be fine.

• good... but i stopped after just 1 month

• generally good. But i have been pretty lucky with the jobs I applied for. I have chosen companies that would work with you and made starting easier.

• It went well, I got paid hard cash after!

What Girls Said 4

• I was super nervous and super young too.

• Don't think too much have a good rest or fun
    It is normal to feel that way you would be wondering what is ahead and what is expected

• Good! I've always had a nice boss or colleague who took the time to show me how everything had to be done... and it worked out :)

• It was okay. It was easier coz I worked with a friend and it was both our fist time so I knew I had someone to ask if I'm doing anything wrong.