Am I the only one who doesn't believe in true love? Is there something wrong with me for not believing in it?

Most Helpful Girl

• true love isn't like it is in books and films, it takes time , commitment, trust , bad things happen , you over come them, you get better as a person and you learn to love and care. its normal you dont believe in true love. but it depends what you class true love as being, when you love someone so much and you care for them and as a couple you overcome the bad things and stay together , and you have so much passion and affection for someone you dont want any one else, , you want your whole life with just one person and you will try your best to make that work, and have a loving healthy relationship, thats my opinion on what "true love" is, its real love.

What Guys Said 8

• I believe in it but in the same time I don't blame you if you don't believe in it because it's really rare and hard to find.

• me 2 me 2 ;)

• The problem is that people and relationships change all the time.
    It's like paint on a house: when it is fresh it shows it's true colors but it will fade when the years pass by.

• Nothing wrong with that

• even i donot believe in such thing...
    .. but then i am forced to believe it whne i see ugly / very hairy men with women...

• True love doesn't happen in a flash, most work towards it - and this is a life long process

• you have too choose to love, not saying to can't feel love but that feeling is momentary it'll go away and than you go on with you're life

• I don't either. There's sex, there's affection, and then love--which is a choice. But most people are too fucking selfish and stupid to make a good choice, so I don't bank on love (certainly not with marriage--fucking lol, what an amazing way to destroy your life).

What Girls Said 2

• Well, how can you believe in something you've never experience?

I don't think there's something wrong with you for not believing in it.
    However, I do believe with time, your mind will change.

• I don't either.