Did you hear about the pretty brutal beating and burning of a young girl in Guatemala that happened just recently?

I even saw the video of the public burning that was posted on Facebook and it was pretty fucked up. If she was actually guilty of the homicides she committed with those two men, then I can understand how the lynch mob feel about tragedies and their own justice system not working but even then, burning her alive to death is just way too much.

Guatemalan girl burned to death

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• No, I'm not really interested in watching a young girl beaten and burned alive. :/

• This is sickening. And what if she didn't kill the taxi driver? Will they burn all the people who were in the mob beating her too?

• it's terrible. I can't even bring myself to watch the video or the pictures. It's very heartbreaking

• That is terrible...

• I watched the video after reading this and I'm honestly horrified. I feel sick 😫😫😫

Worst way to die ever 😫 OMG how horrific

What Guys Said 4

• nope... but anyway, this will never stop happening i'm afraid :(

• Woah that video was intense! Never seen someone burned alive that's wild. Crazy uncivilized bastards

• Not all Guatemalans are uncivilizied savages, just some of the very demented ones from the poorest parts of the country.

• I seen it on facebook but I didn't watch the video

• There are many Latin American countries with a broken justice system and no "innocent until proven guilty". She could have been innocent for all we know and no one wants to see an innocent person being brutally killed, let alone a fucking 16 year old teenager.

• Being involved in a murder of a 68 year old Taxi Driver and I think also an 8 year old little girl (chopping her up and selling her organs) with two men.

• if she was guilty she deserved what she got, that is some fucked up shit

• No, unfortunately there was a family beaten and burned in Washington, DC, by a thug that is on the international news stations.