How to fade scars?

I cut up my legs last year. I had some hard times. I regret it, how can I fade my scars. None are raised.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a couple bad cycling accidents and lost a fair bit of skin. Here's what I did to minimize scaring:

Vitamin E capsules can be cut open and the liquid spread over the affected area. There are special bandaids that are supposed to help with scarring. I would also suggest using lots of sun block, as scar tissue tends not to tan so much. At least my scars stood out when I was more tanned. I never used this but it was suggested to me: liquid foundation. Though I guess it wouldn't work in a pool or at the beach I expect.

• Thanks. Be careful on those bikes sir. Lol

• I think I just went to a pharmacy, but health food / supplement stores might carry them too. Obviously you're looking for the liquid filled ones.

• Thanks again

What Guys Said 2

• obviously the best u can do is wear long pants in order 2 cover em up :)

• I cut my wrist really bad 3 years ago and it's still pinkish-purplish, not white. There are no methods of turning it skin color, just ways to waste your money on products that don't work. Homeopathy = scam

What Girls Said 3

• You can use bio-oil, or cocoa butter. Those are both pretty good ointments for helping minimize the appearance of scars. Deep cuts will never go away completely, just like stretch marks, but they will turn white and become not as noticeable.

• Thank you, your answer was actually helpful. lol

• Thanks again

• No problem.

• Use Some Concealer. Or Wear Pants All The Time.

• use coco butter.

• I've tried a few that haven't work. What's the best brand?