Girls, what would you do if you saw your father being brutally beaten up by a person right in front of you?

• I would cry because I hate violence and I never want to see my dad hurt.
    21% (9)
  • I would get angry and try haul the person away from him.
    45% (19)
  • I would cry but try my best to bottle it in so I can beat the fucker who's beating up my dad
    31% (13)
  • I would feel ashamed to have dad who's not strong and alpha enough to beat everyone else up and just leave him there.
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I know for sure I'll be in shock.. so I might be standing there, eyes wide open. But if I can move then I'd to call the police ASAP... and try to help my dad.. I mean its my DAD im not gonna sit there and watch him get beat up. I also realize that I might not be able to fight the other guy off but I'm hard on myself. Anything could happen in a fight.
    Also, I don't expect my dad to be super strong because he's been through a lot so I won't be embarrassed about him not being able to save himself

What Girls Said 23

• I probably wouldn't even recognize the deadbeat.

So, I would feel "Oh no, that man is being brutally beaten! I need to get help" And I would call the police and (I really hope I'm brave if these type of things occur) and I would tell the person to stop hurting the man (aka my dad)

• As much as my father can't be a jerk sometimes, well he's still my father after all. I would try to do what I can. either by calling the cops ASAP. If that's not an option, get an object and bash the fucker with it or stick my foot so I can slip him... then a nut kick while he's down.

• I would try and get help but would step in to help him, dads aren't always the best of guys but that doesn't mean he deserves to get the living shit beaten out of him

• I find it hard as he is the socialite, but my dad has gotten in arguments and although I would not want him to get hurt, it would be his fault and he's lucky no-one picked on him because he is 6'4-5.
    I've had more fight experiences than anyone in the family and I would definitely not just stand there!. I carry a pen so I could just stab him (presumably) in the neck for starters.

• Well I always carry a gun or taser gun on me, I don't think I would shoot anyone for that but I would taser the fuck out of them lol

• Well if it was my dad then walk away he deserves it. Sounds brutal but it's the truth I loath him so none of the above.

• Having a horrible relationship with your dad?

• There's no relationship he's a selfish moron so I can't be bothered with that.

• anger issues and being violent, fuck crying I'm beating up the fucker who thinks their better than my dad

• None of the above. If it was my father he probably deserved it. But if it were my fsther figure who I love I'd get somethin' heavy and hit the dude in the head with it. Nobody messes with my family.

• Find a baseball bat

• I would only cry but I knew I would be powerless aginst a big grown man beating up my dad

• I'd kick their ass.

• Mace the bastard and call the cops.

• I'd probably beat the person up.

• I don't care if my dad is a strong man or not, but I'm sure I will get the blood out of that guy's head for messing with dad. I love my family so don't touch them. How much he gets hurt, that guys wil get it twice ir maybe triple!!!

• Um, help him in any way possible?

• I voted A. I wouldn't cry, but it would break my heart (I would cry inside, I'm not the type of person who cries).

• I would laugh. My Dad's a dick.

• I'd cry because I know there's no way I can fight off anyone who could beat up my dad. I try and find something to hit hem or stab them with but I'd probably scream for help while calling the cops

• I would beat that bastard 10 times worse!!

• It's payback for him beating me I guess. I wouldn't care.