Any ideas on games to play while chatting?

Please explain how the game is played.

Most Helpful Guy

• My friends and I were going to go camping at the beach (Assateague Island National Park) to celebrate graduating high school, but there was a hurricane on the way (this was in Maryland in 2006), so all the girls pulled out at the last minute. So it was just the four guys, in awful weather, with double portions of all the food we had prepared / packed. We started out trying to play "never have I ever", but we were all tame / nerdy / virgin 17 & 18 year olds so it wasn't really working. We switched it up and played "I have, have you" instead. It was illuminating to talk about things we'd actually tried and compare notes on our experiences (little as they were).

What Guys Said 4

• This website will help you. It has a good list with proper elaboration.

www.makeuseof.com/.../

Good luck :)

• play chess :D

• You could try truth or dare with each other.

• The question game, there are no rules ask whatever you want;)

What Girls Said 6

• Words with friends, clash of clans, you could google games with social interaction.

Or are you taking about games like cards or pool where you're interacting with other people and talking in person?

• That word game like the starting a word with the last letter of the other person's word. Would you rather? or Truth or Dare? Spin The Bottle and the chosen person does something you request or gets asked a question. Board games.

• never have I ever, or 20 questions

• you could play the game of silence

• the 20 questions game.

• Card games? Board games?

Online chatting, like in an MMO video game?

I think board games might be good, you can chat while playing. If you do a roleplaying one, though it's more involved and will be less likely to chat about casual stuff, since people listen and get involved in the story.