Do I have to be a really confident outgoing person if I dye my hair a color like blue or purple?

thoughts on colored hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. If you like/want it. Do it. You only live once.
    Yes there will be people who look and stare. So what! If they think your hair defines you as a person. Screw them. It's their opinion, they're entitled. Doesn't mean you have to agree.

Back 30ish years ago (when I use to have hair. LOL) I had 6 colours in my hair at one time. A lot of people thought I was a freak. They obviously didn't know me. I liked it and that is all that mattered.

What Guys Said 5

• No I don't think so it could even bring some confidence to the surface.

• yeah... just don't give a shit bout any mean comments ;)

• You don't but it does contradict the style. Those that usually choose such flamboyant design choices are looking for attention, and their way to express it is by picking something that makes them stick out.

If you don't want attention don't dress the part.

• I think it's weird and is someone who doesn't like the way that they look, someone with low self-confidence

• Probably. It doesn't look good on everybody.

• who does it look good on according to you?

• my skin color is like the exact same as hers except my arms are a little more tan. would that look okay on me?

• I think pink hair looks better than blue or purple, but everybody is different.

What Girls Said 10

• No. Just be who you are. Don't let your hair define you, let it reflect your personality. People will love that.

• Not really, but you have to be able to handle attention and people looking at you.
    Anyways, it probably doesn't look good. Only in magazins don't do it.

• No, be whatever you want. I love colored hair, mostly blue.

• No do it cause you wanna you don't have to have a certain personality to match your hair color lol

• i really want to! but I've seen a bunch of articles that say that hair color represents personality. I don't know lol

• Meh do what you want do what makes you feel good. I've had blonde hair red hair almost white blonde hair dark brown hair brown hair added some purple in my hair. I do it for the love of hair color. But seriously do what makes you happy. You want colorful hair do it! Honestly I wish I was working a job that wouldn't care about hair color so I could have fun colors.

• If you live in a small town and not a diverse city people will look at you more and possibly tease you about it in school. It's not something I would do, but I don't think it has anything to do with confidence for people, but rather personal preference.

• I'm Actually Thinking About Getting Some Blue Highlights In My Hair.. My natural hair's black...

• No it's just a hair color

• It only looks good on certain people

• explain yourself haha

• no u dont. i love colored hair i have black and bright red

• You don't have to be anything to dye your hair any color.