What do you think the source of happiness is in life? Who bets the majority of people will say money?

What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it's not money but only an instrument that can give you only superficial happiness. Money can also lead you to destruction, it depends on how you use it.. To me the source of happiness is when a person's core necessities to stability are fulfilled.

What Guys Said 9

• Source of continuous happiness is the ability to remain curious and find new things in life to explore - intellectually, emotionally or spiritually.

When this exploration dies, the person slowly fades away. Life easily becomes dull and gray when we grow content and lose our sense of wonder and marvel.

• I can't say money is the source of happiness but it's wonderful to have to avoid depression and to get you out of a jam.

• Money may not be THE source of happiness. But it is definitely a major factor

You could have all the love in the world, but if you're homeless, you'll be a pretty miserable person.

• listenin 2 yer fav albums!!! 8)

• Hhmmhmm uh yup ok... what's happiness again?

• Good genetics. Attractive healthy people tend to be happier in life. Money doesn't buy everything, it's great and all, but it's just a luxury at the end of the day.

• religion :)

• Definitely gives us a way to have a happy life in this cruel world. Plus the hope the bible provides. I agree

• Food wait no nvm yeah food

• I would say being with someone you love

What Girls Said 6

• I think the love you get from friends and family is the biggest source of happiness. At least for me it is.

• Money and not because it's money but because I the things your able to do with it. My dad always told me I save up so that one day If I want to quit my job and follow my dream, I can.
    If I want tot ravel and see the world I'll need money
    It really does make me sad that the main way to be happy is To have access to money. I often wish we have a communist/socialist society like Star Trek

• Loved ones. That's my answer.

• Feeling satisfaction with what you have , following your dreams and ambitions with tons of good food :D

• Love and knowledge

• Doing what you love and loving yourself.