What is the MUST SEE movie out right now?

I can't wait to see Jurassic World!

and SPY!! I love Melissa McCarthy so muchhh!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Jurassic World. But if you want to see some bad ass movie style special effects and emotional scenes that will make you tear up and some cool comicbook Easter eggs you need to watch The Flash. That season finale though omg. It's been almost a week and I am still freaking out

• haha I would have to watch the whole season, I don't like the Flash though

• Would marathon watch the Flash again srs. That scene when Barry goes back to see his mother... why must I cry

• For real me too!! I was telling @emilyyy23k about how I was about to cry at the season finale, oh those feels.. what a great show.

• 1|0
  • Furious 7!!! I stillw ant to see it! >;'(

• Furious 7, Avengers 2, Pitch Perfect 2 were all really good

• they were all great!! I haven't seen Furious 7 though

• I know that there are scenes with Paul, and scenes with his brother, but not this... Either way, it was convincing and I cried.

• Ya it was so, so good. Did you know Vin Diesel had a baby and named her Pauline, in honor of Paul.

• I cannot wait to watch It Follows and Unfriended!

• thanks for reminding me that I need to see Unfriended!!

• I watched Ex Machina and thought it was fantastic. Although if you're a fan of the Fast and Furious movies you probably won't like this as much it's not an action blow em up type movie.

• interstellar
    i liked it a lot 😊😊

• Don't know but wanna because tomorrow i"ll go to the cinema

What Girls Said 6