I'm feeling extremely depressed and was wondering if anyone can help out please?

I'm feeling extremely depressed and was wondering if anyone can help out please? I have no belief system and i feel like i'm alone. My parents both keep dowing me and never belive in my and i dont have the willpower to belive in myself and can't take anoter day in life, can anyone help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depression should be takin seriously. You're over 18 aren't you? Try moving out or with a friend. But make sure it's okay with your parents. But if they won't allow you just tell them you'll be a friend's for about a month or so. Depression is a very bad illness, but can be cured. Maybe go to the therapist with a friend or any other physiological doctor. They are professionals so i recommend you go there. But if not research on what you can do. I am also suffering from depression, but I am under 18 so I can't go anywhere by myself. It may take awhile because I had this illness since age 7 with family problems. Don't let depression get to you. I know it may seem hard, but sometimes it may take years to 'get over it'. Try hanging out with friends or find a hobbie that can entertain you or keep you busy.

• i feel like i'm at that point where i can't even take another day, i'm 23 and been dealing with it for half my life, i went before to a therapist

• i try to but its very little

• Then don't give up. Keep on doing that and maybe someday you'll think of something completely different that'll change your mind. Peace out, mate! Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• I have been there too, therapy and great friends got me out. Seek help! You might feel alone but you're not, if you reach out you'll see there are tons of people willing to help you. Stay strong, better times will come.

• Also, if you want to talk, feel free to message me :)

• yes i would like to message you if it's ok

• Find some people that won't make you feel alone.

• Dowing you?

• downing ( sorry for my typo. As in never believing in me and telling me things can't be done

• No answers there? Unsatisfying spiritually or intellectually?

• unsatisfied with lack of support that i have

• You need to get professional help!

What Guys Said 5

• As a person that's totally disabled because of major depression all I can say is if you're feeling like hurting yourself or someone else get to a hospital emergency room asap. Otherwise see a psychiatrist

• gosh... don't u have any hobbies/interests?

• read maximum self esteem by jerry minchenton. it may or may not make you feel realy good about yourself but it will make you feel better and you can do it soon. just order the book. it will help. your beliefs about yourself are the problem. this helps you see things differently and will make you feel good about yourself if you practice at it

• you will find comfort in Christ. He can give you all the love your parents can't. don't hate in your parents, just remember that they are more bullied by their behaviour and mindset thatn you, if you know what i mean... .

• I know how you feel man were havin similar feelings. All i can say though is dont give up on yourself and keep tryying. Dont let anybody get to you. Fuck peoples opinions.

• yeah it's tough at times. I can't take it cause i have no support system