Anyone good with dreams?

So last night I had a dream that I was looking at a fish tank with fish swimming in it and I look at my step dad and the fish tank breaks. I don't normally have dreams and when i do they mean something but don't know what this could mean and before the dream ended there was water on the floor but no glass or fish?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams mean nothing.
    Especially considering I can manipulate mine a lot.

They're just your subconscious doing random shit.

Okay, well, there MIGHT be some correlation between what is happening in your life and what you dream about, and your subconscious is projecting that in a dream, but it's probably different for everyone, and I don't think there is any real scientific evidence to prove that.

What Guys Said 2

• Dreams are nothing more than a jumbled re-run of the things you did and thought about the previous day. Any similarities to future occurrences are coincidental, or a byproduct of those aforementioned thoughts and actions of the previous day.

• r u afraid of yer dad irl?

What Girls Said 1

• You should try dreammoods.