Do you like Fleetwood Mac?

I do. My favorite songs are Don't Stop, Everywhere, Go Your Own Way, and Albatross.

• Yes
  • no
And Little Lies

Most Helpful Guy

• They're a great band. The rhythm section is so solid. The bottom end of their songs is really strong. Lindsay Buckingham is a fine, interesting guitarist. Christine McVie has rejoined the group after having retired for a number of years. I also like "The Chain," "Dreams" (great bass), "Second Hand News," and "I'm So Afraid." But there are lots more. I like the "Say You Will" album too, but that album is so different because the heavy bottom isn't there in the mix. I can't really hear John McVie's bass like I can in the earlier stuff.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, I do. I listen to a lot of bands from that time period and Fleetwood Mac is one of my favorites.

• They're my favorite band of all time. Just ask @Redthread since he's mad I'm naming my next (female) dog Stevie Nips

• Yeah, I like their music :)

• YESSS i saw them in concert a couple months ago. best night of my life :)

• Yes quite a bit.

What Guys Said 6

• Have loved them for decades

• mmmm not much tbh... i liked a little bit stevie nicks solo eforts... but just k :)

• Yup. Big fan.

• I gotta thing for Stevie Nicks.

• I don't, but yeah sure.

• The Chain and Go Your Own Way are awesome songs!