Have you ever made up a word?

Me and a friend made up the word "Bally". It means when you do something very silly 😂

614

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Ozzyah'

I don't know why, but in year 10; we were learning about Germany. I just said ''Ozzyah, right in ze bungole''

Everyone laughed, so that's been my thing since then.

• I laughed at this. Sums my sense of humour up 😂

• There was mixed reception, some people were like are those dudes on crack, and the people; like yourself were laughing..
      The best part was, our college took us into London for a Uni open day. We just walked off and went to Kensington McDonalds lmao. Was so funny because we saw the rich, posh snobs on the street starring at us as were walking in there.

I looked at them and I could read their minds based on their facial expressions. It was something like:
      ''Look at those retched young youths walking into that disgusting, defective establishment''

They were right for the most part lmao.

• Hahahah, you are totally the type of people I'd be friends with 😂😂

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 6

• "majuperee"

^I say that all the time, it basically means "you're saying it wrong". I started using it on my mom when she pronounced Matthew Perry's name like that XD

• People make up dumb words all the time and it's infuriating because everyone in my neighborhood is ghetto and I barely understand the, because they are completely gramically incorrect haha

• Yes. I was even going to submit them to have them made into a new word. I forgot them.

• Blerf.

When me and one of my friends were in middle school we didn't know what to call it when you're talking to someone, but not official, so we would just say "oh they're blerfing" or "I think its just a blerf"

Such an ugly word lmao

• Slit
    My friend and I were talking and my friend was calling a girl slut but she said slit instead. We ended up keeping that word instead of slut.

• i used to do this a lot when i was little lmao.