My neighbor has a son who drives like a maniac and fast on our street. The speed limit is 25 he is going like 50 I have talked tothe father he said?

He will talk to him that was amonth ago, talked again to father, its getting old what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Call the police, or talk to your city officials to ask them to put in a speed bump. Lay out cones with signs saying Children Playing. Video his speeding and hand it over to the cops.

What Girls Said 2

• You could call the police and tell them someone keeps driving recklessly and speeding through there. Usually they will come check it out. People can tell you to mind your business all they want but it's dangerous and he's being stupid. It's only a matter of time before something bad happens. I know someone who died that way...

• Thankyou my kids and there friends should be able to ride there bikes without this kid driving like a mad man

• Yeah they should, it's a safety hazard and it's your neighborhood too, he doesn't own the place! I hope they do something and he stops!

• He's not gonna stop!

What Guys Said 3

• Ask police for a speed trap

• Next time throw a teddy bear in front of his car. Tell him it could've been a kid trying to run across.

• Thankyou that is the prob. Look at the two idiots who answered the question above u. At least someone has common sense. thankyou

• it's not of yer business bro... sorry :)

• It's the business of anyone who lives on that street.

• @asker basically how old is da "kid"? under 18?

• Yes he is, i am tryin to be cool cause its my neighbor. If the kid was 18 i would have already handled good bad or indiffernt! But he wouldn't be spedding down that street i can guarntee that.