Guys, what do you want a girl to do when your making out?

And please tell me the truth I'm trying to figure out what I should do with my boyfriend when were making out.

20

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• Finger my ass while taking my cock all the way giving me head. Gagging in it even. Giving a sloppy Bj. Talk dirty. Rub your self while blowing me and put wet fingers in my mouth so I can taste u.
    Like naughty verbals too.
    Turn on.
    Coming over , dropping pants in front of me while sitting on the couch and spreading lips rubbing clit then saying u want me to suck you it hot ! Saying do you want this teasing me rubbing yourself will have me throbbing. Naughty stuff like that?
    message for more ideas if u want

• If making out in your dictionary is sex then I like to have my hair pulled just as I am making it , the increase in intensity is so unreal

• Have sex. That's a no brainer

• Warm wet and slobby and passion filled kisses 💋 that last for daze

• Humm... keep your tongue just behind your teeth, and only open your mouth a little. (Thats IF you want to invite him in) And just maintain that position with a little variance depending on how intense it gets. That really makes for an awesome kiss. Try it. You won't have to do ANYTHING after one of those. He may need to change his undies 😂👌🏾

• we'd make some vanilla ice-cream :D

• Let me know if she wants to bang or not, it can be hard to tell sometimes, if I haven't dated super long.

• Not kiss too hard.

• Probably rap her arms around me or rub my thigh

• Go with the flow i guess

• Hmm... exist

• Rub the pants

• put your hand down his pants and wank his cock

• Lick her pussy out

• I personally love it when the girl uses her hands to grab me, or grab me by me face sort of like guys do with girls!

• Reach your hand into his pants, cradle his balls and wank off his cock

• Stroke his thigh with one hand

• Punch me in the weiner

• Be a good kisser