Is it vain of me if I think I look way better than both of my husbands brothers wives?

I mean everyone is different I get that but they don't even dress sexy but we do have totally different body types so

Updates:
I would never tell them

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No, maybe they're unattractive and you're just making an observation. nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks I'm not saying they are unattractive just that I look better I guess because I weigh 125 and one of them weighs 250 I wear short shorts and tank tops she wears sweat pants and t shirts

• OMG. I can't imagine being big and dressing like that. I would just feel depressed.

What Guys Said 5

• If you obsess over your looks, then you are vain. However, if you're hot, you're hot.
    Also, if you look like Rosie O'Donnell and think you look like J Lo, then, not only are you vain, but self-deluded.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda of... but anyway keep i for yerself and dont tell them that u r a goddess or so :p

0|0
    0|0
  • If you keep to yourself I assume it is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... isn't that the technical dictionary definition of the word? Not judging, I believe we're all vain. Just saying, I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, no one probably gives a shit but you. Second of all who cares? Hahahah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Haha probably but as long as you don't act like a bitch about it I think it's fine. It's human nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not vain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah somewhat. I just wouldn't obsess over it though. I'm sure they married them for reasons other than their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine to think you're more attractive just don't vocalize it

0|0
    0|0