I impulsively bought a $1000 ticket to Europe and I feel nauseous?

I regret it and can't cancel it and don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about why you bought it. Did you buy it because you need excitement in your life? Did you buy it to have a time to get away? Did you buy it to see someone or because someone influenced you?
    If you had good intentions when buying it, then embrace it and go. Traveling is a gift and an experience. Even if you bought the ticket in spite of something or someone else or wanted to make a point by it, then still, embrace it.
    If you don't have the money for housing during your stay or food or thugs like that, then maybe you should talk to the airlines about what you can do. (If you have an account maybe you can blame a child for buying it or something)
    If you're low on money but can afford it, I still say go. Find the cheapest places to stay. Some times you can stay with a host family which can probably save a lot of money.
    Don't be nervous about going, be excited. If you're nervous about the consequences, then sigh, think about what they are and how to fix them. If you're worried about what someone will say, don't worry about them, this trip is for you. If you're worried about having money when you get back, come back with the motivation to find a way to get your money back through hard work.
    Enjoy your time and go. Impulse trips are the best trips, especially when you're a little selfish and do whatever it takes for you to enjoy yourself.
    I wish you the best of luck in whatever decision you make, and if you go, I wish you safe travels!

What Guys Said 13

• So if I understand you correctly, you now have a ticket to somewhere in Europe , and probably spent enough of you money that you do not have money left for lodging, food, and travel once you get there?

• No I have tons of money saved but I don't know what to do because I'm going for over a month in march 2016 and i probably won't be able to keep my job. i just had a moment where it seemed like a good idea.

• Well, is $10,000 considered a ton of money? because that's what i have. But thank you.

• That is enough! :-)

• oh well... now have a trip in Europe anyway... u might enjoy it :)

• Go to Europe .

And move your money from checking into savings or money markets. That way you have the extra inconvenience/deterrent of having to move the money into checking when you feel the impulse to make a purchase.

Or write down goals, and if a purchase doesn't align with them, don't make it.

• You could try to sell it

• Go to Europe and have a blast.

• Can you sell it?

• Get a passport and go to Europe .

• Hahaha well, I paid like $1,800 to go on a cruise with my at-the-time F WB to Mexico. That was painful to pay for that credit card extra bill haha but was totally worth it!!! Have fun and make it worth it!!

• Find someone to go with you and make a fun trip out of it

• You're headed to Europe!

• Haha this made me laugh so hard because I'm so anxious and I'm having a psychological break and for some reason this was so hilarious that have tears in my eyes.

• lol! I'm glad to make you laugh! :P

• Well, that was dumb.

• It's only 1k? Go to Europe lol

• have fun in Europe then and think twice before making thousand dollar purchases.

What Girls Said 6

• Just go! You already bought it!

• Maybe take some medicine and continue your flight. The nausea could very well pass and you might regret not going later on.

• take a trip for yourself

• Sell it to someone else

• Are you sure you're not able to cancel it? Most airlines have cancellation policies...
    You could always sell the ticket to someone else... otherwise I'd say you're stuck with it.

• Do you not want to go? I would go! Sounds like fun. Why did you buy it? It will be okay.