Have you ever accidentally called an ex by hitting wrong button?

Never will I use voice to talk again haha!!! how it got the 2 names so different I don't know. He didn't call back thank goodness. What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fortunately not... maybe deliberately add a zero at the end of his nr.
    When you really need him you can select the nr, remove the zero and than call :D
    That avoids accidents hahaha 8)

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 10

• Why do people even keep their ex's number on their phones? lol to know when they are calling so you can ignore it? you don't have to do that... just delete it and if the number doesn't have an ID then ignore it, it's the same with how people complain about call centers and them picking up to be annoyed by them... but they know that it's never a number they recognize or has an ID attached to the number... because it's not in your phonebook lol, so just delete them and note to self that any numbers not in your phone book should be ignored.

• that was reason yes but I deleted

• I never pick-up any numbers not in my phone book because i know i never gave it to someone so it must be call center, or thos PPI calls or one of those scam calls that charge you for picking up, a lot of those are going arund these days.

• I usually don't either

• Nope never have.

• Yeah and he picked up lol I said I meant to call someone else and thought that was it but he started to text and call me again thinking I wanted to get back and I had to be like NOPE I REALLY MEANT TO CALL SOMEONE ELSE. STOP.

• Nope I wouldn't even still keep his number!

• yes, i was sitting on it, so butt-dialed him lol

• I hope I dont do that.

• Oh no, but I butt dialed before. 😂

• Nope, I always delete their numbers anyway.

• I should do that, any call you and you didn't recognize the number?

• haha yea weird thanks girlie for your opinion

• No problem. :)

• That's why I installed the Call Confirm app. :P

• No, I delete the number when the relationship is over.