What should I do about this?

So I was supposed to stay after school to take a retake but I didn't study so I didn't stay. The second day I didn't study either so I hid behind my friends backpack and quickly left. It was also Thursday; I don't like staying on Thursday.

I didn't study on the weekend either and now I have to go to school in an hour. I'm so so so scared because I have physics today and I don't know what to say if he asks me about it. If I fail again he's going to think I fail all my classes.

I can still study because I still have two hours to study. I'm just worried about what I will say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Might as well skip today. You don't have answers to the academic questions, and you don't have answers as to why you haven't been there. So you really have nothing to answer today at all.

What Guys Said 6

• oh well... go and wotever happens... don't worry :)

• You should woman up and take responsibility for your cowardice and simply do your best.

• What the heck. I'm not a cowed

• Nothing. Go away and be annoying to someone else

• This is my question. Stop commenting your dumb opinions on it. No one wants to see them.

• Run away forever! To a desert island!

• oh well you should of studied now face the consequences...

• study, study, study, study...

• How about study? I have a feeling you're a rich spoiled girl.

• I do study. I get all As and Bs except in physics. I just have 1 D in physics.

And that's because it's really hard

What Girls Said 1

• Just do your best!

• I know that part but what am I going to say to the teacher about why I didn't say the other days?