Why do black girls click so easily?

Like, I was in the bathroom and there was like 2 black girls in there. They came together. Then, another one walked in and they just started complimenting eachother and having conversation and exchanged numbers. Then about 2 more came in together and then one of the two girls that were talking complimented the girls that walked in and they all started talking while I was just looking awkward and left out. LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• See, the thing is black females are picked on by everyone. People always have something to say about us. Not all of course, but a lot. There are people who would never say the ignorant things they say line to our faces. So, the only ones that we can depend on to have each other's backs are ourselves. I absolutely love seeing black girls be that way with each other because it shows that even though the entire world is against us we still have each other in the end :)

What Guys Said 5

• eh? not all black gals... don;t generalise :)

• Maybe they are just friendly

• Being black sucks. You learn to get along with "your people".

• I dunno, but I mean why be envious of such a small advantage?

• Because a lot of them are loud and out spoken and have an us against the world mentality! Oh No He Didnt😉

• Don't categorize black girls as being, "loud and out spoken and having an " us against the world" mentality" because its far from true. I'm the opposite. You make as well say (for example) "White girls are all full if them selves, Starbucks addicts and have a "omg I'm so fat" mentality". Women with general interests click not because we're all the same race. (

• U said it not me

• Dont ask for peoples opinions and when it doesn't agree with u you get mad.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol. It's not the skin color. It's basically the personality which many women of different races have. You can do the same. :)

• Pretty sure it's not just a black girl thing.
    School bathrooms are usually like that though from my experience.
    Only thing is that we don't exchange numbers.

• It wasn't at school it was at the mall. Lol

• I only know about my experience in the school bathrooms since I try to avoid going to mall bathrooms and such.
      But my opinion is the same.
      Some people are just social and friendly like that.
      A lot of talk goes on in bathrooms 😝

• This has never been my case with strictly black people because I'll compliment anyone

• Really? I'm black and never knew this. Thanks gag for keeping me enlightened

• See, you can never say something nice without there being one damn smart alec. I know not all! I just think it was a beautiful moment and i've seen it happen a lot.

• Unfortunately I am upfront and a lot of people can't handle that so...

• Aw, that's nice. Well, I'm black and I'm kind of shy. So, I guess it's not all of us.

• All races can.