Do you ever get beer goggles for yourself?

Maybe I'm just a god damn narcissist but I just looked at myself in the mirror and I was like really impressed with myself I dunno.

😬😬😬😁

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Heeeelll yeah.
    Tho I ain't need no BEER to get em goggles on. Oh no no !
    6AM in the morning.
    My Superman alarm is ringing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4

I rise from my bed to the chirping of the birds. The rays of the morning Vancouver sun. The theme of MAN OF STEEL.
    I look myself in the mirror and I FLEX.
    HNNNNGGGG

Dayum that feels good.

• I don't drink
    but have the odd day where I admire myself...
    like... in this pic
    http://i60.tinypic.com/n1dqih.jpg

• I get reverse beer goggles on myself after I have a few beers I always think I look very tired and about to fall asleep.

• hahahah yeah sometimes... not often though 8)

• Well good for you! :D

i got that way the other day when i looked at my ass in the mirror.. like whoaaa ;)

• I don't need beer goggles to know I'm dame hot.
    I tell myself all the time that I love myself more than love love's it self.

• Hahaha I remember putting on those goggles. If I looked in the mirror it would have just been blurry. Not sure If I would be able to think I was attractive.

• I can't remember the comedians name, but something he said sums up my thoughts perfectly when I'm good 'm drunk: "nobody's posessed so much power and charisma since Jesus Christ walked this earth... Go forth... and find... *her*"

😜

• Its not beer goggles. You are just happy with what you look like :) That's great!

• beer goggles for myself? no... but I do certainly get clouded judgement and make crazy decisions.. do weird stuff

• We're all impressed with you linky ;D
    As for me, nah.

• I had them once at school they were like trying to teach something about whatever

• Use to and its not good

What Girls Said 5

• Holy shit I say this every time I drink haha. I always look better to myself when I'm drunk. Then I'll look at pics the next day

Yikes.

• No I look so bad when I'm drunk! I can't stop making a stupid face, my cheeks get red and my eyes get blood shot and my hair is always fucked up two hours in. I swear, I find leaves and shit in my hair.

I'm a sloppy, ugly drunk. Lmao.

• Never if anything my reflection reminds me of a fun house mirror reflection I don't have many mirrors.

• aha that's awesome! yeah when i drink i either think im the shit or just shit lmao

• Haha I get you xD