Is there something wrong with me?

I can't seem to attract girls. Not even the average looking ones. They all get creeped out by me. I know because I can tell by their facial expressions when I try to talk to them. There has to be something wrong with me like how I look because if there wasn't they would not react that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it's how you look. If they get creeped out, it's all in how you are behaving and portraying yourself. You may come across as overly awkward, too pushy, etc. Try to reflect and re-evaluate your approach. Get a girl's perspective on it, I can't give you an opinion myself because you haven't provided an example, but it's the best I can do.

• The only thing I can say is that I'm sort of shy, but that's it.

• Sometimes acting too shy can make you seem creepy, it all just depends on what you do.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe it's how you are acting around them

• maybe you look mean.. like frowing. sometimes girls will think a guy is cute but if he's not smiling or mean mugs, we think you dont like us.. becuz you are attractive----i would not turn you down.. lol.

• I've been told that I look " Too serious " sometimes, but that's how I am. Maybe I should try to change that.

• Nothing is wrong with you.

What Guys Said 6

• You look okay to me

• r u shy maybe? or u act creepy?

• Same.. I don't know.. its them

• it might be your approach how your talking to them don't come off as desperate thats a instant turn off

• Oh there's something wrong with you all right...

• Ur all right dude just act more confident and throw a wider net