Who is harder to understand? Men or women?

Are men harder to understand, or women?

• Men
  • Women

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Girls make 0 sense but i still love them😊

• I don't think women are hard to understand they're just hard to work with. It's like a jellyfish. Jellyfish aren't complicated they're just hard to work with.

• guys in my case 8)

• why is that? :)

• hahhaha np i understand ^_^

• ohh alright :)

• Without a doubt women

• Women are pretty easy to understand if you really explore the fact that they are emotional creatures.

• Women are!!!

• This is a really easy one!

• Sorry, what? I dont understand the question...

• What I meant is which sexe is harder to understand as in personality, way to think, relationships, moods... etc. do you think it's easier for you to understand a man or a woman? :) (I hope it's more clear)

• Haha, i was just messing around with you. Girls are much harder to understand.

• Ohh Hahah alright :) and yep, I've came to a conclusion (thanks to the votes and comments) that women are harder to understand

• Women are easy to understand. Men are... something else.

• Haha easy it's obviously women

• Watched a film called what women want, it concluded that women haven't a notion. Maybe men are supposed to tell them what they want

• oh i misunderstood what you said. I though you said that men are supposed to express themselves, not order around women. I won't make you that sandwich. You got legs that work perfectly so go make it yourself (that's what i would say to him, unless he came back from work and he's really tired, then i would make him that favour)

What Girls Said 6

• I think women are.

• I'm a female and I still don't understand myself and other females if that gives you any indicator 😂

• Hahahaha I totally understand. I can't even understand myself. I wonder how guys and what they do to deal with us :p

• women, women

• Women can be harder to understand.

• I would have to say women

• Women... cause we are