Who is harder to understand? Men or women?

Are men harder to understand, or women?

• Men
    30% (6)10% (3)18% (9)Vote
  • Women
    70% (14)90% (28)82% (42)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Girls make 0 sense but i still love them😊

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't think women are hard to understand they're just hard to work with. It's like a jellyfish. Jellyfish aren't complicated they're just hard to work with.

0|1
    0|0
  • guys in my case 8)

0|0
    0|0
    • why is that? :)

• Show All
    • hahhaha np i understand ^_^

• ohh alright :)

• Without a doubt women

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are pretty easy to understand if you really explore the fact that they are emotional creatures.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a really easy one!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, what? I dont understand the question...

0|1
    0|0
    • What I meant is which sexe is harder to understand as in personality, way to think, relationships, moods... etc. do you think it's easier for you to understand a man or a woman? :) (I hope it's more clear)

• Haha, i was just messing around with you. Girls are much harder to understand.

• Ohh Hahah alright :) and yep, I've came to a conclusion (thanks to the votes and comments) that women are harder to understand

• Women are easy to understand. Men are... something else.

0|0
    1|0
  • Haha easy it's obviously women

0|0
    0|0
  • Watched a film called what women want, it concluded that women haven't a notion. Maybe men are supposed to tell them what they want

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • oh i misunderstood what you said. I though you said that men are supposed to express themselves, not order around women. I won't make you that sandwich. You got legs that work perfectly so go make it yourself (that's what i would say to him, unless he came back from work and he's really tired, then i would make him that favour)

What Girls Said 6

• I think women are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a female and I still don't understand myself and other females if that gives you any indicator 😂

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahahaha I totally understand. I can't even understand myself. I wonder how guys and what they do to deal with us :p

• women, women

0|1
    0|0
  • Women can be harder to understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say women

0|0
    0|0
  • Women... cause we are

0|0
    0|0