What country has the best culture? I am looking for an amazing cultural experience…?

What country can offer something unique and thrilling that cannot be found elsewhere? I am looking for a country that has both lands and people that are immensely captivating and culturally absorbing? Where can I find the best culture on the planet?

China?
Italy?
Mexico?
France?
India?
Namibia?

Anywhere?

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|0
    • LOL I seriously can't tell whether you are just trolling or actually being serious? You've gone to a fair bit of effort linking these videos tho so I'll assume you're being serious. Well, if I ever want to experience gun culture, I'll be sure to visit the USA. I know how much you guys love your guns and how much you love shooting stuff up. Whether you're a cop or civilian, both seem trigger happy. The land of the guns LOL.

• I was serious. I always love the look on the face of foreigners faces when they release that first round outta that chamber. It's like they've become a kid again & are acting like they're doing something they shouldn't be doing but are doing it anyway cuz they wanna have some fun & to hell with the consequences. Tho it's also sad when ya see them leave for their home country too. You can tell they don't to leave.

It's not for everybody tho. No reason to hate, bruh... (:

What Girls Said 2

• India for me

• China and japan.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say Italy. I really like this country very much although I've never been there.

• It depends on what you like? Maybe an area which has a lot of countries close by, so you can see different ones and not have to travel heaps.

South east Asia or Europe maybe.

• "BEST IS SUBJECTIVE!"