What is the meaning of life?

also, for the love of god, DONT SAY 42

Most Helpful Guy

• The meaning of life is for you to live yours!

You are born on your first day and you die on your last day.

You get out of it what you put into it.

It is up to you to define yourself and your purpose.

To discuss why our immortal souls occupy these human bodies? We can't know. Sorry

What Guys Said 16

• Life is what every individual makes of it. People constantly look 'out there' for the answers but the truth is is that u decide what it means for urself. But if u do look at the outside world it is basically things getting created and destroyed, created and destroyed. The cycle goes on. So make this life count cos u will get destroyed and be created into other things. Lol.

• there is no meaning, we are here and that is it, no reason for it. we are the product of chance and natural selection

• That one came from left field - Being trying to figure it out for 46 years - If anyone gives you the answer tag me.

• Life's meaning is impossible to proclaim. It is everything good that has the potential of ever happening in your life, coming to you. You cannot say you lived without ever having loved and I believe that is what life is. However, my first sentence still stands.

• From a scientific stand point? To screw and make sure your genetics have the highest chance of surviving through the ages.

• To discover the meaning of life.

• What the hell is 42 lolz

• The meaning of life is to have fun.

• I honestly don't think there is one. Never understood the question. Do squirrels ask about the meaning of life? No, because they are fucking squirrels. We're just apes.

• Ball is life...

• Forty-two.

• Twenty four

• But seriously, @abc3643 hit the nail on the head. The destination is pointless since we're all heading nowhere, it's the journey that counts.

• To create the meaning of your life.

• There is no meaning. Once we're all dead the universe will continue like we never happened.

• with all of my respect but you're too stupid to know.

• Suicidal tendencies.

What Girls Said 8

• for me I think the meaning of life is to do something that matters, something that will trickle down and change the world while you're here and also long after you're gone. This can be something with society, animals, poverty, politics, anything.

but i also think the meaning of life is to be as genuine and honest as possible, do what ACTUALLY makes you happy, and to grow and learn about yourself and you create and build a meaningful life for yourself.

get to know yourself, change for the better, and change the world.

• Objectively, there is none. Subjectively I think it should be to be as happy as you can while helping others to achieve the same

• To live and enjoy it.

• To do what you love, to be with the people you love, and to live life to the fullest because you never know when your time will come

• My meaning of life is being happy with my family and enjoy every moment while trying my best to be as good of a person I can be.

• For me life is all about curiosity. I like to know more... and more... and more... www.fourthirds-user.com/.../big-eyes.jpg

• To experience, enjoy and overcome challenges or obstacles?

• To do you're calling in life then die