How are you feeling right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Numb really. I've just finished my first year at Uni which went really scarily fast; I've failed two modules which I have to re-take in July now, not done awfully well in my other modules because of missing deadlines. I had an exam the other day for a module that has been going well thus far but I think I messed up on that too. I haven't sorted out a flat for next year yet. I feel like I have very few friends, even less close friends. I met this guy online in October who I feel incredibly close to, and he told me he loved me and we were going to meet up and be together, but he got scared and changed his mind because he was rebounding from someone else. I was stupidly really obsessed with him and desperate to be with him for months before he told me he met someone else who lives closer to him (in the same building as him in fact :'( ). And he still wants to be friends and I still want him in my life too but I feel like we're drifting apart, and maybe he doesn't really even want to talk to me anymore although he says he does. I saw this coming, so it's not even as if I'm incredibly hurt, certainly not as devastated as when he first told me he was too nervous to meet up with me, and didn't feel comfortable using the 'l' word any more. It really sucks though as he's the first guy I've ever really felt like I loved and I thought he felt the same (because at first he told me that he did; he told me he had feelings for me before I told him I was starting to like him). And I can't really see myself with anyone else; I'm super picky and I don't feel like I'm all that attractive. I'm not really involved with any societies or anything although I'd like to be, because I'm really awkward and shy. I have one flatmate who's even more dysfunctional than me and with whom I'm probably going to be moving in next year, although I don't feel like I have much in common with her at all and I don't really want to be as close friends as she seems to want us to be :/ (I'm a bitch I know). I have another flatmate who is very nice and kind of acts like an older brother to me, but he's an exchange student and will be moving back to China in a few weeks :( . My sleeping pattern is completely shot. I'm becoming less and less sure about what I want from my future, failing to keep in contact with people (including my tutors who're concerned with how rubbish I am at meeting deadlines and who I feel really guilty for letting down).

• And although all this is really bad I'm finding it difficult to care about any of it enough as I should, it's like I'm just devoid of strong feelings again, like before I met the guy I was talking about before.

It's stupid because I'm incredibly privileged, I go to a great university, nobody is mean to me, I'm healthy (or, as healthy as someone with as terrible as a diet as mine can be), all the opportunities are there for me, and I just seem to be screwing up my own life, and I don't know why.

My Chinese flatmate couldn't find me the other day (I was sleeping after I'd got back from my exam and not replying to his messages because my phone was dead); and he jumped to the conclusion I'd gone out and done something to hurt myself, which I feel is pretty unreasonable as I wouldn't do that.

• Yeah basically no one looks at your grades. The only issue you may get is that some schools require you to at least have a 2:1 degree (UK standard of grading) in order to do your masters but most schools don't give a shit. Yes try your best anyway, just remove the pressure on yourself, it will only make things worse. Aww no problem and good luck,

• UK standard is good, I'm in the UK; University of Leeds :)

That is comforting to know (not that I don't still want to start working harder and getting the best grades I can!)

What Girls Said 11

• I'm feeling good!

• anxious... nervous... horny and hungry... sleepy

• Sexually frustrated

• I can't find the words to describe how I'm feeling right now, it's a roller coaster of emotions. Mostly betrayed, but it's not about a boy. Why do people lie? Running away doesn't even helps right now. Yes, I know I shouldn't even be talking about this because you're not a counselor or something like that, but I don't really care and that's how I'm feeling right now.

• Worried. I'm homeless. No one seems to want to hire me or my mother, our hotel is only paid up to the end of this week amd we don't know where we're going to go after this because it's just us. Our family doesn't care about us. Both my mother's side and my father's side has disowned me. SO I'm worried.

• Not very good lol, how are you?

• Sleepy but fighting my urge to sleep for some reason.

• Bored as hell

• I'm okay I guess

• Extremely tired.

• I feel normal. Lol

What Guys Said 5

• Meh my feeling is neutral, nothing amazing but nothing to complain about either.

• bored bored bored bored bored bored I want to go out and have fun but its too late so better wait until next weekend

• Hungry, groggy, sore, a bit amorous.

• tired it is 1:03AM

• Sinister. :p