Guys, what is most attractive in a girl?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically, or personality-wise, or spiritually, or, or?

• Physically

• For me, it's curves, softness, and the accentuation of her lower body, in particular. Full round hips, bottom, and thighs. Plump breasts and a bit of belly/love handles as well is nice. Her smile means everything. I love teeth. Especially when she has those two really big, almost square teeth in the middle, and one of two "hooks" or "fangs" on either side. SO cute! I love really pale white skin, but very dark features. The contrast is striking. I love those big dark eyes that almost appear black. Very unique! I like a short, round face, a small nose, and if she has dimples when she smiles, that makes my knees go weak! Black silky hair - to the bottom of neck or shoulders is nice. I prefer woman very natural. The more natural, the more attractive - No tattoos, fake hair dyes, waxed eye brows, no makeup, no fake tan, no excessive jewelry, etc. And I prefer mostly her natural body hair all over. That's really nice and very sexy. Women are always thinking they are "improving" themselves.

• But, what they are really doing is either making themselves more attractive in their own eyes, or in the eyes of other women, but not actually for men at all. Well, anyway, I hope that helps!

What Guys Said 20

• I always notice yes and hair first, but personality is an important factor for me too!

• When she is adorable and sexy at the same time. A girl like that is soooo hard to find, because usually they are just one or the other

• Physically: Face/eyes, smile, boobs, hips
    Personality: Fun, happy/smiles/laughs, ambitious, sexy and flirts, sense of humor, social and outgoing and VERY Confident

• Physically: a pretty face like >4/10
    Personality wise: she needs to be adventurous and enjoy spending time with me, and laughs at all my crappy jokes

• Physically, her face and hair.
    Personality wise, her intelligence and sense of humor.

• Figure, personality and smile.

• Loyalty, respect, kindness and humor

• usually boobs and ass but sometimes she has the right ass with the right thigns and dammmmmmmmm thats great

• It depends on the girl, some traits are more attractive some girls than otherrs.

• Her hair, her collarbones, the way she smiles/ laughs. Most importantly, her passions. Even if it's one that you don't share, seeing her passionate about something is my #1

• Uhhhh, her eyes!! yes

• Deez nuts!

• tits and ass

• Just the fact that she is and looks like a girl, femininity basically.

• Ass and face are both number 1. Boobs come after that

• her insecurities

• 1. face
    2. ass
    3. boobs

• Body is big factor

• Looks, Intelligence, Trustworthiness

• Priority wise
    1-face
    2-boobs
    3- ass