If you have a chance to reborn, Would you change your gender?

Sometimes when I thinking about this, If I get a chance to reborn, I think I would change my gender, I want to feel and experience what is feel like to be a woman, So I was wondering what is your answer about this? Would you change your gender? If you have a chance to reborn

Most Helpful Girl

• I would change my gender too. It's so easy for you guys! You don't have periods, breasts, don't have to worry that much about your looks, you are taller, your brain understands better phisics and math, sounds so good. 😤

• Haha, Really? You really think be a guy more easy than a girl? Actually we guys have a lot of different problems, We not better than girls, Also we more hard working in the society!

What Girls Said 11

• If I had some memories of what it was like to be a girl then yeah, and only if I was attracted to girls, I want to know what it's like to have sex with a girl with my own penis haha
    If I had no memories then it would be like life now. Maybe my past guy self wanted to be born a girl? It's not fun if you don't have memories from the other gender.

• No, I like being a woman. And I would choose this gender if I had a choice :)

• You already being a woman in this life. God make a chioce for you already!

• I don't believe in whichever God you're referring to to be honest, haha. But yeah, if I got to choose, I would choose a woman.

• My woman haha! Who let you don't believe in my god!

• i would stay a female... for sure... no doubt!!!

• Yes. Being a girl sucks. Shaving, makeup, periods and all that comes with it, pregnancy and childbirth, hair... Although some of these may be nice it's hard work and I'd rather have it easier and be a guy.

• "I'd rather have it easier and be a guy."

Rigghhtt.

• That's true, I don't deny that, But as a guy, I can say I want u bad, If you change it, I can't chasing you haha.

• Four days late, but come on, @rthomas43 you can't say being a girl isn't hard. Yes, both genders have their "pros and cons" I guess you'd call them, but physically girls do go through a lot, most of it due to the anticipation, preparation, and delivery of a child whether we are going to have one or not. It's not fun. I can imagine being a man is difficult too though, still seems easier. But maybe I am just on the outside looking in.

• No thanks. I like being female.

• is that a thing? do you get to pick your gender or even species for that matter when you're reborn?

• Not really. I love being a woman
    But if I could change my gender only for a day, then I'd definitely do it

• woman, I love being a woman <3

• I wouldn't I'd still want to be a girl because it's fun.

• Gender or sex? I could change my gender today if I really wanted to.

• I think both, Gender /Sex, But how can you change your gender?

• Being that gender is socially constructed, I could not accept the feminine label today and decide I'm another other gender.

• Oh typos... being that gender is socially constructed, I could not accept the feminine label today and decide I'm some other gender tomorrow

• Nope. I love be a woman. But I hope I can make my life better than now

• Whats so good about being a woman? there's so many disadvantage about it..

• Not cuz of dat but one thing fasho is that we are easier to pleasure ☺️☺️☺️
      On the other hand, men are stronger, lazy and let the lioness do most of the work 😅, have more oppurtunities, dont worry about gettinf raped and having an overprotective daddy 👌

• Dick mean everything for the men.😏

What Guys Said 10

• Probably not. I hope no one takes this as me being sexist, but I love being a dude and wouldn't change it for nothing. But, I would like to be born in a new country and/or culture.

• Oh yeah? I want to be born in a new country too. That's very important!

• I've already been reborn in the phoenix's sense I have no desire to be "reborn" again.

• No I'm very use to being a guy, and I like it.

• No I won't and I don't see a reason why anyone would, everyone must be happy with their gender.

• It's a pointless question, something that can not be done.

• Everything is possible and anything can happen in this 3D world. So this is not a pointless question.

• Well aren't you a bucket of fun :P

• no, there is to much drama in being a women

• Obviously. Being male sucks.

• (Unless you're in the top 40%.)

• Maybe most of them are redundant, But some girls unhappy with thier gender, That also a true!

• Sure, but a lot of them genuinely have no idea how good they have it. I agree that there are a lot of shitty societal challenges for women like discrimination and sexism. But to me, it is far worse to not even be likely to pass on your genes. Plus men die earlier, dominate prisons, commit suicide more, etc., etc., etc.

• Nah...

I am happy being male. 😎

• Heck yeah! I have a small penis, so it would be great to be a woman instead. I might actually get to have sex...

• yes yes yes of course... with being a male.. comes lot of body hair , bald head , facial hair... i HATE being a male...