What are your plans on Memorial Day?

I'm having a barbecue and I'm honoring the lost soldiers on the WWII

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll be visiting my grandfathers grave he was a marine as well as spending time with all the soldiers in my family. Luckily my job respects our soldiers rights to be honored, if it didn't I would take off, as I go with my grandmother and place flowers on his grave and to look at my future plot in this beautiful country graveyard. I wish my great uncle would visit though he is still alive and a WWII veteran but sadly he can't travel by himself anymore.

What Girls Said 6

• I'll be off to the veteran's cemetery with some of my family. My maternal grandparents are buried there. Then we will probably eat something good, I don't know what yet.

I better find out but I'll probably be asked to cook it lol

• I'm doing the same thing.

• I'm eating at an Indian restaurant with my boyfriend.

Will you be attending a memorial ceremony?

And I'll reflect on the sacrifice service men and women make.

• Na. I'll be looking at some headstones full of fallen soldiers from WWII

• Absolutely nothing besides staying in bed all day. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow because we believe I caught strep throat.

• Working... so much fuuunnn...

• We had a lowkey cookout tonight. Drank, played cards against humanity, had a good ol' time.

What Guys Said 5

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Umm, whatever comes up since it's just another day to me like any other holiday these days.

• I'll be watching the game.

• Pool party

• Calling some relatives, then going to work.

• Realistically speaking, what is the significance of memorial day? To the point where it should be recognized for becoming part of the good of the people and not being the cause of several murders?