Do you know what falafel and hummus are?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Actually watched something on TV today I think about hummus... they were dipping something in it but I forgot what it was.

• Moooooove to Chicago very fast please, you are the only one who doesn't know them lol

• LOL never even heard of that up in Montana. I can't wait to go to Chicago anyway.

• Yeah I just had falafels and hummus two days ago

• Yes! :D and I've tried both. Falafel is good but I'm not really a fan of hummus

• Ofcourse Lol. ,

• food? lol :)

• I heard on the names.

• Yes I know what falafel is but I'm not a fan of hummus

• They are Arabic dishes?

• Yes, Palestinian food.

• A war about food starts...

• @mrburger it's the traditional food in Palestine, they are popular in Palestine more than any other country. And about the orgins yes I know it's from Egypt, but now you can go to Egypt and you won't see them everywhere you go just like you would in Palestine. This is what a meant.

• since i am an arab , hell yes <3

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I like both of them

• Yesss I have had them both. Not a fan tho.

• LMAO YEAH OF COURSE

• Falafel is a kind of sandwich wrap thing and Hummus is made from garbanzo beans

• Yes, falafel is also made of garbanzo beans.

• If you find hummus delicious then you will find falafel even more delicious but it's not as healthy as hummus because it's fried.

• really, I don't know of many places in the US that sell it except Greek/ Mediterranean restaurants. I took a Middle Eastern cooking class once we learned how to make: Hummus, Baba Gannoch, pita chips, and some kind of pastry things with fillo wrap and beef. and some stuff with prunes and fillo wrap with glaze

• I have eaten both

• Haha i swear that i knew that it was you before i clicked on this thread.

• Lived in Israel 15 years
    Of course I know that lol

• Oh yeah you lived in "Israel" so of course you know that.

• So your just ignoring the truth because of your beliefs
      Lets not forget that in Israel there are more rights and opportunities to arabs than in their own countries
      So you can ignore and say what you want but because of people like you the things that happen are happening

• Why the fuck are you turning this question into a political debate? Fuck off I have no time for trolls like you.