Is there another reason why sparkling water exist? because it is a horrible drink?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it. But I guess I was exposed to it early, growing up in a European household.

What Girls Said 8

• Is sparkling water the same as "soda water" like they have as mixers at bars?
    If so that shit is disgusting. It's bitter while also being flavorless, and the carbonation only makes the taste linger and sting. I don't know what else you would use it for besides an alcohol mixer when you have no real soda

• This may be a shock to you.. but other people experience things differently from you? So, for some people sparkling water isn't a horrible drink at all, it's a nice drink

• I don't know. It's awful! it doesn't even taste like water. I don't understand why some people like it.

• Fancy people want to make everything sparkle.

• I love sparkling water, lol.

• I never had it but, it sounds fancy. :p Probably for the people who doesn't like regular water.

• I like it because you can add a drink mix to it. Like MIO.

• Are you kiding? I love carbonated water!!! Its the bomb...

What Guys Said 0