I saw an accident?

I won't go into to many details but like he was under the truck. i saw him under it he died later... i feel guilty about it like confused like feeling weird... i got emotional last night

Is it normal to feel like this after seeing something not normal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it's a very traumatic and often disorienting experience. It kind of leaves you feeling like you are in some fuzzy dream or something, almost numbing. I know exactly how you're feeling. But it will pass. It helps to listen to some soothing music, or nature sounds for the first week or so. It will keep any potential nightmares at bay. And talk to someone about it, just vent. Go into all the details. It will be like a release, as if you are unseeing it. It's helped me. It gets better so don't worry ok?

• Thank u... it all feels weird too me... ur advice really helped

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, probably. Welcome to trauma.

• hopefully it will pass thanks

• Of course. Duh!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it's normal.

Uhm, I know this sounds harsh, but you should just accept that accidents happen, and while it is expected to feel very sorry for the loss of life, you should eventually come to terms with it. If you're having a hard time dealing, you could join a support group or talk to a friend or maybe a professional :)

• It's normal to feel like that, just make sure you have someone you can talk to about what you saw :)