Would you rather tickle someone to death, or be tickled to death yourself?

• Tickle someone to death (you're so mean :P)
  • Be tickled to death yourself (you're so brave :O)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Oh yeah, that's me :D I'm THE TICKLE MONSTER >:D haha

Watch out Woman @soccerchick4eva >:D haha <3

• I can't stand tickle, If someone tickle me without a warning, I might break his head without seeing, or without warning, well, I can make exception in case of girls, most probably I will run away, I am pretty fast runner, (hitting is not an option there, a muscular hand can lead to death, don't play tickle with me unless it's like a habitual thing between us)

• so if a girl tickles you you're gonna bitchslap her to death? alright... *-*

• No that is exactly what I ment to clarify, if a girl does tickle. As a reflex I might hit her but if I noticed it's a girl either I will hold her hands and stop her or I will run away. The only condition I won't find it offensive if I know her and tickling is a thing we both have shared.

• I was tickle raped at highschool by 3 girls in my class. It was an odd experience.

Like, I'm so ticklish I flail around 😢

• 0|0
  • I want tickled to death :P :P :P

• I'd tickle someone to death. It's not that I don't want to be tickled, it's just that I can't be tickled. Many have tried, but only got a poker face from me. :-/

• lol good luck trying. i´m not ticklish at all XD

• Tickling is fun, but within limits

• Kill or be killed, great concept.

• Is this even possible? :D

What Girls Said 10

• Tickle babies to extreme laughter! :3

i.ytimg.com/vi/O3cAzGsdve8/maxresdefault.jpg

• i voted B lol! i'm too ticklish ;p

• I'm super ticklish everywhere >_< and my friends are always abusing that fact. I much rather tickle someone then be tickled.

• We do as a kind of soft wrestling. You are allowed to tickle and the oppponent is allowed to use his body force (no kicking, only grip and strength) to avoid it. The first one who gives up is the loser.

• I will tickle someone to death

• Tickled to death , whatta way to go

• I'll rather tickle someone to death.

• Life really isn't that great anyway :(

• I picked A. The last time someone tickled me, he got kicked in the nuts cause I flail around like a mad woman. I hate being tickled. It's actually painful for me.

• Tickle someone to death (you're so mean :P), I'm not brave enough to be tickled to death