I need help remembering the title of a movie?

I watched this movie awhile ago and I loved it but i can't remember the title and its driving me crazy! If I describe the film maybe you'll be able to help me out:

-was made within the last 5 years
-an indie film
-comedy
-very creative imagery
-about a group of high schoolers who are trying to solve a murder and need to go back in time
-a satire of how the most popular girl in school was murdered
-the first scene was a popular girl getting ready for school and a murderer comes in her bedroom kills her and pushes her out a window (i believe she lands on a car in the drive way). The girl is blonde.
-there was a scene where a group of kids were in detention in a library and they were sitting in a circle trying to figureout who the culprit was'
-there was a house party
-in the beginning of the movie a guy was skate boarding down the hallway
-the time machine was in a bear or some sort of animal in the hallway of the high school.
-a petite girl with brown hair is the main character and narrator throughout the movie, the murderer is consistently trying to kill her throughout the film.
-one of the characters who is also blonde trades bodies with her mom and goes back in time.
-this film is very corny and creative.

*NO it was NOT PROJECT ALMANAC or HOT TUB TIME MACHINE or MY SCIENCE PROJECT

The movie is called Detention (2011)!!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I saw it on Netflix. its fucking awesome.

• I don't know but I'm also looking for a movie myself:

There was a boy living with his mother and grandmother. The boy's father was supposedly away on a maritime trip and he sent letters for the boy all of the time and the boy was following him with pins on a map.
    In reality it was the mother that was writing those letters because the father was actually a drunkard/prisoner (dunno) so she hired some guy to be a pretend-dad for the boy (the actor looked kind of like Ridley Scott). They bonded and the guy even thought the boy how to throw pebbles over the water.

Does any one know this one?

What Girls Said 0