Have you ever peed in front of someone?

Omg lol I've only peed in front of my mom sister and best friend ohhh wait and a couple of my exs.

Most Helpful Guy

• never if I didn't have to. If I am in a public restroom I will use the stall unless there is some reason I can't. I have what they call "Shy Bladder" and it is almost impossible for me to pee if someone is looking at me. I could feel like I am going to burst and it isn't going to happen.
    Also, in the 25 years I was with my ex wife I never was in the bathroom with her when that stuff was going on. I think it ruins oral sex and I am a huge oral sex guy. I mean it is extremely difficult to pee with an erection. you have to push so hard that it could never happen during sex certainly. but still, I am a very oral person. I don't want to see pee coming out of something I love to eat so much. that would be so gross and it would be all I could think about next time I did it.
    But i am also someone who respects their partner. So I never intentionally belched or farted in front of my ex in 25 years either.

What Guys Said 8

• Sure, I have. Girlfriends, friends, doesn't matter.

Sometimes you just need to go, and you don't care who is around.

• I have brothers, so yes. I was fairly little, but I remember once peeing into the same toilet bowl as my older brother and we pretended we were ghostbusters. "Don't cross the streeeeeams! oooh nooooo. now there's a whirlpool!!!"

• Yeah, plenty of times. I care not if anyone sees my little one.

• I don't think this is very exceptional for guys at all. We pee whenever wherever lol

• Yes I have, I pee in front of myself all the time.

• That happens on a regular basis in men's bathrooms. We have urinals on the wall...

• This is important to know. I will log it.

• Of course. Every girlfriend I have had. And she in front of me. And me on her. And she on me. Etc. etc.!

What Girls Said 2

• I have, In front of me mum, me cousins, my sisters friend and me sister. and a couple me exs.

• Only my mother and my bestfriends hahaha

• And my cat. She's a pervert. Always lurking around while I'm undressing or watching me in the shower...