Do you enjoy your GAG life? How was it?

I do enjoy my GAG life, This site bring me a lot of good times. I love it very much, I just want to say GAG can not be ignored, This site has a great attraction to most GAGers and people from all over the world. You spend your free time on GAG , That dosen't mean you don't have a real life, Actually opposite just because you have a real life, then your real life make you feel bored and shit, That's why you choose been on here. Also been on GAG you can help a lot of people, and leaning a lot of knowledges, at the same times meet some nice people. So GAGers do you enjoy your GAG life? How was it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, GAG is great.

But if I refer to it as my "gag life" then I will feel like THIS SITE IS MY LIFE.

:-O

• Great, That's the answer I wanted. I think this question it made for you, But I will wait for a few days then wait and see what will happen, Glad to see you join my question. You are an awesome Gager!

• Thanks :)

• Well I was up to this afternoon when I became deeply upset, when both my husband and I were blatantly insulted here.. And then to cap it all, a request was put on here asking everyone to block me.. Fortunately some very kind soul (I can only guess an Admin) removed it within minutes for which am internally grateful.. I can't even begin to explain how absolutely awful I've been feeling since.

• Your huband also on this site? Oh dear I never saw him, Anyway I hope you feel a little better now, That's not fair to you, I will always be kind to you. Cheer up girl!

• Am so sorry.. It is very clearly in my profile that I am married.. Yes I am more than extremely happy in being married to quite simply the best and finest man in the whole world.. I am indeed very, very lucky.

• Who made those comments?

• my GaG life? well it's good i guess. it's a great community to be a part of.

• Yeah, You are here for study too!

• I enjoy my experience here for the most part. I try to give good advice. I've made quite a few friends here. Sometimes the rudeness behind some of these questions gets to me, but like I said, I enjoy GaG.

• Yeah its awesome :)

• Ehh , it could be better

• I don't have a life on GaG. My time on GaG has been okay.

• You already in a life with GAG, Just ok tough?

What Guys Said 10

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif My GAG life is fun since I get the chase around the Virgin Hunter and assassinate him every time @anon1999 (He's not the Virgin Hunter btw)

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...lu5oo1_500%20copy.gif LOL

• Man Mist that Virgin Hunter seemed to have an infinite number of GaG lives. I would have given up and stopped making that many different accounts than what he did.

Glad that you cleared up that I am not the Virgin Hunter lol. I will say he kept me quite busy on here trying to talk some sense into him and getting him to leave the ladies on here alone.

• @Anon1999 It might have worked since I haven't seen hin in a while #MistiForMod LOL I'd be the thirstiest MOD around #RandomThought and naw I didn't get asked to be 1 LOL

• Good I guess it's a fun site to be part of, and I've made some friends here I wouldn't have otherwise it's a good community most of the time lol.

• I like it here but that's because I barely have a life off of it.

• OH now I see why your username it called This Dude Here. Hehe!

• My GaG life ruined my real social life.

• ONE DAY IF YOU LEAVE, I WILL MISS YOU!

• I'll slowly fade away and you'll never even notice I'm gone.

• Lol, If you long time not been on GAG, I will noticed that, Oh right that guy Ihav2fart must be gone disappeared! Unless you play hide and seek with me😁

• Yeah, this site's cool! I've nearly been here a year. It feels like just yesterday I joined. :')

• That sounds you never get bored with it, That's cool! Everyday on GAG so fresh right?

• There's always something new here, so all is good! 😂

• Yeah, And I knew you have a wife on GAG, Becasue you two be engaged.

• my "GAG life" is actually a lot lonelier than my real life.

• I have learned a lot from this site

• Its overlapping my social life. 😑

• Beginning it was cool now not so much

• You mean "is", not "was".

• Yeah, But I want to use past tense