If you had to become a person of the other sex, would you rather be gay or straight?

for example: if i was a guy i would want to be straight.

your turn :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know but I'm sure you're a dude.. #Catfish

• You're right asshole. you don't know. hell if sherlock holmes was as bad at deducing things as you are, he would be one dumb motherfcker.

• come up with something better or stfu

• Oh okay you're mad. Sorry.

What Guys Said 8

• Bisexual most likely... How often do you get the chance to try it from another perspective... I'd be a total slut and love every minute of it... Plus I'd want to feel an orgasm as soon as i Had a vagina.. Lol... Multiple orgasms sounds like the best thing ever!

• If I was a girl, I'd be a lesbian... but I would spend a heck of a let of time exploring my own new body

• If I was a girl, I'd be a lesbian.

• If I became a girl, I would prefer to be straight because I am gay.

• If I was a girl I would be straight for sure!! :)

• I'd be gay.

• Lesbian fosho

• If I was a girl, I would be straight. I would probably touch my boobs all the time though.

What Girls Said 9

• If I was a guy, I'd be straight too. It'd be interesting seeing things from the other side. Gay sex just doesn't appeal to me.

• I would be gay.

• I never had the need to change to a boy because I was never attracted to them. But could be interesting to know how the body feels, but certainly then not gay.

• I'd be straight

• I want to be straight too, but still!

I'm straight now, but if I were to become a male, to change the mindset, ... I might underestimate it

• If I was a guy I'd be straight.

• If I was a guy, I'd definitely be gay!

• If I were a guy, I'd want to be gay.. I don't know why

• Bisexual all the way