What should I do? This guy is shady! Help?

This new guy moved into town. We kind of hung out a little bit here and there. I even invited him over to my house one time. Well, I just bought a series of an HBO show. It cost a lot of money. I already watched the whole series twice. This guy that I trusted said he loved the show too and never finished it. I had him borrow it. BAD CHOICE! I found out he lied about his name, where he lives and what he does. He even snitched on this one guy and sent him to jail then he skipped town. I am furious! He still has my personal belongings! What should I do? I did contact him on FB (after I researched his phone number). Should I get the cops involved for stealing or should I sue him? I don't know where to take it from here!

Most Helpful Guy

• if he lies bout names and stuff he migght b dangerous... b cautious : O

What Guys Said 4

• You could go to police or sue him but that would probably cost more than your possession - I would just chalk it up to expierence and be more careful in future.

• Do both, the police and sue him.

• Call the cops right now.

• you should do both

What Girls Said 1