Why all Guru Xper Level Reply using very Harsh word?

Why all Guru Reply using very Harsh word?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I know what you mean. Some users are Gurus not because they are being helpful but because they reply to almost every question.. even if all they do is being mean. They still get Xper points though which helps them to reach the Guru status.

What Girls Said 6

• If you are asked millions time if his penis is beautiful / long enough... Does he like or what.. You become so direct 😊 lol I don't know meanness though. That is not cool.

• See another example of guru. i am asking what and she is replying with penis? where can you find penis in my question?

• I didn't say you said. What don't you read carefully. I gave an example. Lol whatever.

• Lol whatever. - Harsh word?

• What? Because they're mean maybe

• Gurus are like teachers who acts harsh to get their point across to the lazy students.

• The ones that do that probably are like the seniors at high school picking on the freshman.

• Not all gurus are mean. Some are actually very helpful. The ones that do that are probably just answering questions to get more Xper.

• @ihav2fart have you turned a new leaf since becoming a guru? :O

What Guys Said 9

• "Guru" technically just stands for Xper level 10, which essentially means they have been here for a very long time, or at least have answered many opinions, asked many questions, etc.

Although being 'harsh' and being deliberately harmful aren't the same. Some gurus just prefer to get their points across directly, rather than through indirect sugarcoating. There is a chance they just want you to understand exactly what they feel about your situation, even if it isn't what you want to hear. The truth can be painful sometimes.

• Its very difficult to get to the Guru level while giving long detailed answers on every opinion you post. People who have made it that far, may not say harsh things, but they usually give short simple answers that don't help at all, so that they can get easy EXPER points and move on to the next question quickly, and answer as many as possible.

• Because they have doodoo in their souls.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/KfCO8gMZGo0/hqdefault.jpg

• Because the longer you've been on here, the more battle ready you are.

• Could you expand I don't understand

• Bow down before me peasants!

• Power and arrogance gets to you. I will not be like that unless it is absolutely necessary. Keep in mind the situation too.

• cuz of yolo

• People who give short answers level up faster...