Who can speak, read and write Korean in here?

I need to translate this paragraph to Korean :

"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.''

Google translator isn't a good help so if anyone in here do know how to speak, read and write Korean I wish he'll or she'll help me

Thank you

Updates:
Please if you like to help me don't use google translation, I'm able to use it but some words in English doesn't have the same meaning in Korean.. I need real translation thank you

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• " 우리는 정직하게 우리에게 가장 의미 , 우리는 종종 , 대신 조언 , 솔루션 , 또는 치료 를 주는 대신 선택한 사람들은 우리의 고통을 공유하고 따뜻한 우리의 상처를 만져 것을 알게 우리의 삶에 어떤 사람이 자신을 물어 보면 부드러운 손. , 모르고 치료 하지 , 우리현실과 치유 와 얼굴 없는 견딜 수있는 슬픔과 사별 한 시간 에 우리와 함께 머물 수 절망 또는 혼란의 순간에 우리와 침묵 할 수있는 친구 , 우리의 무력 의 , 그 관심친구입니다. ''

0|1
    0|0
    • @Thesexyboy This is google translation, and the meaning of the paragraph got changed, I said and I cut : google isn't that help.. some words in English doesn't have the same meaning in Korean..

• my suggestion make boyfriend who knows English language.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I can't Nah,

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure other users answered your question :) but here is the translation (I'm bored lol) :D

"우리 삶에서 가장 의미있는 사람이 누구인 지 자기 자신에게 정직하게 묻는 다면, 충고해주고, 조언을 주는 사람들보단, 고통을 함께해주고, 힘들 때 같이 있어주고 상처를 따뜻하게 보듬어주는 사람을 생각하게 될 때가 많습니다. 좌절하고, 고민할 때 아무말 없이 곁에 있어주는, 슬플 때 같이 있어주고, 힘들 때 어떻게 될지 모르고, 해결이 될지 나아질 수 있는 지 알지 못해 무력함을 느낄 때 함께 이겨낼 수 있도록 해주는 친구, 그런 친구가 정말 우리를 생각해주는 친구입니다."

The expression... the phrases that you've used are not really commonly used in Korean lol they don't usually describe people the way you describe there lol So i didn't directly translate :) hope it helps

1|1
    0|0
  • @keyspirits can

0|0
    0|0