Is it "wrong" not to want children?

i reckon children suck... so is it wrong not to want them?

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

• its not wrong or right its your choice

0|1
    0|0
    • really? i thought an Arab as yourself would think this is wrong...

i'm glad this posting offends you, i don't care if it does.

What Girls Said 10

• No and you shouldn't feel bad about it. But I think people just want others to know that once you have kids you feel this unconditional love... which could shape your life in a good way. I mean i go back and forth saying "I want kids! I don't want kids. They annoy the crap out of me. But I love them."
    It's your preference, don't let society bring you down about what you want to do :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • its just your preference

0|0
    0|0
  • No tons of people don't want them

0|0
    0|0
  • No, its okay. Better than having one and mistreating them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong

0|0
    0|0
    • It wasn't removed...

What the hell... Is this tenofthepeaks? Because nobody asked you.

• There's nothing wrong with it. Some people just don't like kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there a too many humans in relation to resources on this planet anyways...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No, not wrong. I also do not like or want children. Being a parent or having that life isn't for everyone. There is no guarantee that being a parent will be fulfilling or rewarding. Having kids is not all about birthdays and celebrations. There is a lot of hard-ache and turmoil with it too. Not only that, but look at the finical expense of raising a child. You can count me out! The world is over populated anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha i feel u bro... i don't wanna ahve kids as well :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Although its not "wrong" per say... but its definitely a handicap in the dating world. Almost every woman I've ever met wants kids some day, and when they find out i don't want kids, its a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0