Would you ever give a dog CPR?

I just watched a video of a Columbian police officer plucking a dog from a fast moving river and giving him mouth to mouth.

... BLEGH!!!

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I just want to see the answers.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• ewwwwwwwww :/

• Yeah, you hold it's mouth shut, and blow through your hand in it's nose. No touching of mouth to dog. I'd do that. Not cuz I want to save the dog, but because I'd feel like a piece of crap if I didn't try

• Yes I would, to save it's life. But not mouth to mouth. Not only because of the fact that that's disgusting, but also the fact that that's wrong. When giving CPR to a dog, you're supposed to do it through the NOSE.

• Hell yes I would

• They lick their own assholes. No.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I would.

• that guy did it wrong.

• Some guy said that you're supposed to do it through the nose? That's even more gross with their boogers to me... lol.

• yeah, you have to blow through their nostrils. that's a lot better than giving them mouth to mouth

• If it's going to save the dogs life, yes.

• Absolutely. Any life is far too precious to be squeamish over.

• No, I wouldn't. I love animals but, it's nasty.

• A dog's mouth is actually cleaner than a humans AND it's a dog. Who doesn't want to save a dog T-T

• yes i would if its gonna save its life

• I'd hesitate if it was a stray dog for obvious reasons but I would go for it with my own.