Most annoying Game of Thrones character?

I choose Arya Stark.

I'm realising that there are too many to utilize in a single thread.
Catlyn Stark was annoying too... thank god she's dead, hated her even more for treating Jon Snow as shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• So many annoy me but I still watch the show lol.

Arya is annoying me this season, feels like her story is going no where.

I can't stand Sansa, she let herself get manipulated by little finger and turned down Brienne's help, she's so dumb.

Can't stand little finger, he's such a weasel.

I don't like Sam and his girlfriend, i'm so tired of seeing them and they're beyond boring.

I really hate the psychic kids in the wood, it felt like I was watching a Disney movie, i'm so glad they're not in this season.

The bitch battle between Margery and Cersei is so stupid also, it feels like i'm watching The Real Housewives of King's landing.

I actually like Ramsay, he's funny to me.

Of course I love Daenerys but this season she seems a bit lost, I wish she was a stronger queen without her adviser guy and didn't listen to that derp she's fucking so much.

This is the only season that I actually like Jon Snow in so far, couldn't stand him in the last seasons.

I like Stannis this season also.

I love the old lady, Olenna Tyrell, she reminds me of my grandma so much, witty, stubborn and a smart ass, it makes me laugh so much.

• Yeah there are many annoying characters no doubt. Stannis' character is also one of my favourite. I used to like Daenerys but yeah she's acting very weak this season, which is quite annoying.

• lol, thank you!

• And Catlyn Stark was so obnoxious too, have to agree!

What Girls Said 7

• Oh yes, Arya is my least favorite as well. They built her up as... I don't know, too tough or something. She just doesn't seem realistic to me.

• Exactly, she seems very superficial... probably the wrong actress to play the part.

• Yes!!! Like robotic in her acting. Exactly!

• Selyse Baratheon. Her very presence on the TV screen makes me want to throw something at it.

My most hated character is Ramsay, but I don't find him quite as annoying. I just hate him.

• yeah her character is annoying but her character is not that significant, so she gets very little screen time.

• True, I'm glad she doesn't get too much screen time.

• Joffrey... thank god he's dead.

• Oh I found him to be quite interesting even though I hated him.

• Sansa Stark.

• All of them...

• Sansa annoyed me, especially in the early books/seasons. I feel bad for her, too though.

There are a few characters I hate, but they aren't annoying.

• THIS little HOME BOY RIGHT HERE
    cdn.fansided.com/.../Tyrion.gif
    OR THIS BLONDE THING
    randomcelebs.com/.../Daenerys-Targaryen-4.jpg

• Those two are the most badass characters... I wouldn't even watch GoT if it wasn't for Tyrion.

• Tyrion rocks, lol. Danny is up and down for me.

• JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS.
      TYRION ALWAYS IS GR8

What Guys Said 9

• You Jon Snow know Jon Snow nothing Jon Snow.

Half that girl's lines were Jon Snow. I She annoyed the hell out of me.

But Joffrey was the worst, such a dick.

• Yes that girl used those words a lot, and yes Joffrey was an asshole, but he was never annoying. His character was very interesting, always kept me wondering how lower could this boy get. Brilliant job by the actor who played him.

• He annoyed the fuck out of me by being alive. I cringed every time he spoke.

• I was so pissed that Joffrey got off easily. His end should have been way more... violent.

• WHAT? SHE'S THE BEST ONE!!!

Sansa though, she's so annoying and she's not hot, I don't get why everyone thinks she's hot!

• nah I find her super annoying... and the way she treated Hound I even started hating her a little bit.

• I will give you that much, she did mistreat him, but I honestly think he's still alive (I have not read the books and this is purely a hunch so don't worry about spoilers) I also think she really felt bad about what she did to him since in the last episode she got hit by the many faced god when she said she hated him.

• i hate snow, coz 1 gal here always call me "snow" grrrrr >:(

• Cerce, the queen mother. just a waste of characters.

• Eh, Rob Stark. He was way too above his head when he decided not to leave behind a bastard. pfftt, screw honor if it's gonna make you stubborn and stupid.

• yes even I never really liked him but still I could tolerate him.

• Cersei Lannister. I fucking hate her. :L

• So Arya Stark in the books, I like. On the show I don't like her at all. Sansa Stark in the books is extremely whiny, however on the show I feel sorry for her.

• Okay haven't read the books, but I should really start to considering it has much better plot, and I've heard that the TV show removes the most interesting parts which were in the books from the series.

• There is a lot more charatcer development in the books. Although this season is completely different

• Season 1 Sansa. Season 2 Joffrey. Season 3 Joffrey. Season 4 Joffrey. Season 5 Cersei.

• Sansa pisses me of, so does the actress who plays her.

• yeah she's pretty annoying too.

• totally overrated and demonstrably stupid, just irritating, hope she dies. (I just mean in the TV show... or do I?) MUAHAHAHA

• haha I see what you mean.