This girl across the street on hot days washes her car in her bikini, how can I talk to her more or even maybe try and get a date?

How can i flirt or talk or do something when this girl on hot days washes her car in her bikini? She looks really good an from what i know she is a sweet girl and is very nice too. We do sometimes talk, and yesturday when i was cutting the grass she waved at me and i waved back. I'm shy and i do admit i have a crush on her. How can i get to know her better or even maybe flirt? Once in a while she comes over to talk to me, but this is like maybe once a month. Any tips on what i can do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make plans to go on a date and talk there about eachother or go over her house when she's out and talk to her.

• i'm too shy to approach :( like when she comes to me i'm ok but i'm scared she won't want me or something.

• i hope it goes good

What Girls Said 2

• Shouldn't be too hard since she is a attention seeker.

• do you think she could be? i'm too shy to approach :( like when she comes to me i'm ok but i'm scared she won't want me or something.

• Go up to her and ask to help wash the car.

• i'm too shy :( like when she comes to me i'm ok but i'm scar3ed she won't want me or something,

What Guys Said 3

• since she's approachin u... i guess u can talk to her bro!! it won't b awkward :)

• Go up to her and say "Hi, how are you?" and also add "I'm really shy but I like you" and she'll laugh and think you're adorable.

• i did yesterday yeah she did just that and she told me if i wanted to hangout with her, and we're going to tomorrow.

• OOOHHH YEAHHHHHHH, GET SOOOMEEEEE *GRUNTS* UHH!!! Show her a good time eh?

• lool, thanks man and yeah

• Didn't sound like you like her. It sounds like you want sex

• no way, i won't have sex with random girls unless i'm in a relationship