Why do some people dislike feet?

It seems like there is no inbetween. Either you love feet (fetish) or you hate them (because they sweat or smell). I personally don't give a crap about feet. They are natural part of your body. Of course they sweat (So does your forehead, your back, your hands, ext. you also where shoes/socks.) They smell (well duh they are feet. Wash them.) I don't care about feet. Sure you can put them on the couch. They are just feet. I have tiny feet size 6 and guess what? I love just lying down and prompting my feet up. My question is does feet really bother people? If so, what's a vaild reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because feet are a thoroughly unarousing part of the human body. I have nothing wrong with feet, I have a problem with the foot fetish people who can't keep their fucking mouths shut about it. I don't go around telling people about my sexual kinks.

• Thank you! I hate it when people pride around about their fetishes. It's like keep it in the bedroom. It's kind of annoying.

• I kind of agree with you. I dont talk that much about my kinks irl. But i think that people should be confident with their sexuallity and their sexual desires. Most fetishes are considered taboo for some reason and the only thing you hear about it irl is when people talk shit about it. And there is nothing worse than talking to friends while they are talking shit about your fetish and saying that they would never be friends with someone like that.

What Guys Said 10

• I think there is an in between. Personally I couldn't care less for feet provided they actually didn't smell.

• damn... really weird... i luv feet personally 8)

• I don't necessarily hate my feet. After all, wouldn't it be hard to walk around without feet? But I do hate that they sweat. If only they didn't have to...

• I'm not sure I understand the fetish thing, though. I mean, feet can be cute. But sexually? Um... no.

• I have a HUGE foot fetish, like sometimes just seeing perfect feet gives me a boner, and I agree with exactly what you're saying with the whole "it's a part of your body" situation. People are like eww wtf that's gross, but I think it's a normal thing. It's not anything I'd tell my friends though. If I had to say why I like them I couldn't give you an answer, I really don't have a clue on how I got attracted to them in the first place.

• I think most people don't care much only some creepers and weirdo. It is just nonsexualised sexual/sensitive part and some people like to take advantage of it, same as back or neck.
    People are like cats, they love touch..

• Not into feet they are just thete for me

• I'm pretty neutral as well, maybe they could have a sensuality to me, I don't know to be honest.

• I like feet, becausd beatiful🙈

• I love women who love to have their feet admired.

• I just dont care about feet. I find it cute if a guy is laying down feet stretched out like sitting on a couch and feet on another object and the girl is doing the same thing but puts her feet ontop of his :3

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care about them.

• me too.
      they are just there for us to walk on lol

• feet are feet... I'm feeling indifferent towards it

• people are just weird.