Guys and Girls, What Do You Think The Third World War Be About?

'Cause It's Gonna Happen Sonner Than You Think...

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• my bet is either Russia does a preemptive strike on America, or isis get their hands on someone's nuclear arsenal and goes nuts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 1. China calls us out on our debt and attacks the U. S. When we can't pay it back. Then all of the U. S.'s allies and China's allies will surely get dragged in and start fighting eachother.
    2. ISIS manages to override the Syrian and/or Iraqi government and launches an attack on the U. S. Then quickly gets annihilated by the U. S. And its allies. Like... The war would last less than a year xD
    3. One of North Korea's missiles actually lands somewhere (probably not even the target they were aiming for), and then whatever country they hit, hits em back harder.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's going to be the whole world gets together and wipes Germany, any country with -istan in it's name, and Canada off the face of the earth.

Germany because that would be it's third strike.
    -istan's because we've had enough of their shit.
    Canada because they have brought enough suffering and despair to the world.

It shall be called "WWIII: This totally wasn't about oil, we swear."

1|0
    0|0
    • That's a joke. Right?

• Nope. 5 billion dollars says that's what happens. You'd think Kim Jong Un would get involved and try to take out the US, but in 2034 the US perfects penis augmentation and helps give Kim Jong Un an 8 inch cock. As a result, he becomes one of our greatest allies.

• Very hard one to call - I don't see it happening until another superpower develops apart from US - We have emerging economic superpowers but no military ones quite yet.

1|0
    0|0
    • @cookiesandcream China more interested in economics at the moment.

• Maybe but there is the issue of the Senkaku islands. China says it's their but it is considered Japanese territory. If something happens between the two, well the US and Japan are allies.

• Nope - we fight things with capitalism now. China and Russia will eventually fall if they think they can mess with the United States using guns and bombs.

1|0
    0|0
  • No It's not gonna happen anytime soon because of MAD and Stability–instability paradox.

1|0
    0|0
  • My English teacher keeps telling us it'll be about fresh water

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • The US economy is also $15,000,000,000,000.00

• @Speedboy it's not about money. There just isn't a way to desalinate enough water for 300 million people yet.

• about pizza vs burger :(

1|0
    0|0
  • China and Japan lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine three scenarios, but anything could happen:
    1) Putin and the Russians invade a NATO country
    2) Kim and the North Koreans nuke somebody
    3) Rouhani and the Iranians nuke Israel.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as the other two.
    Domination through economics, with bankers to profit and everyone else to lose.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I really don't think that's gonna happen.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Asia, a war could break out over the pacific islands which is basically China vs a lot of Asian (East and SouthEast) countries. North Korea could launch an attack on SK which would resume the war of ideologies (communism vs democracy). Then there's the conflict in the middle east too...

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't know which country will start it but it will definitely be over resources (minerals, water, food, oil and etc)

• Some ISIS shit

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be about FOOOOOD =(

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly believe itll have to do with religion, suplise, freedom, arable land, and rights etc.

0|0
    0|0